- This event has passed.
Porsche PDK (Porsche Doppel Kupplung)
June 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The magical merge of manual and automatic transmission technology to get the best of both worlds. Exclusively build by ZF for Germany’s elite sports car brand. Build for the Autobahn, tested on the track.
The attendees will gain knowledge of the PDK transmission. Topics like torque flow and shifting elements will be covered as well as the valve body will be discussed. The Trainer will introduce common failures as well as the best diagnostic strategy for these units.
Participants will be exposed to oil and filter change service and there will learn to set the oil level correctly.
After completing this training, the participant will be able to:
- List internal components of the PDK transmission
- Describe the function of a double clutch
- Identify the torque flow of all gears
- Explain the shifting strategy of the PDK transmission
- Analyze transmission adaptation values
- Explain an oil change service procedure
- Explain how to properly check the oil in the transmission
• Describe the common failure of the PDK transmission
Instructor: Niel Speetjens
New monthly training on current critical topics, led by instructors from AVI’s unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss This Training Event
LBT-390 Ignition System Testing
- Through the Month of June
- Read Full Event Details