JOIN US LIVE SEPTEMBER 28 @ 12:00-1:00 PM ET
FOR THIS PREMIERE LIVE EVENT!
In AVI’s new Modern Starting Technology course, Master Instructor John Barclay introduces this recently emerging, ever evolving technology. Start/Stop is a strategy that will increase fuel economy, as well as reduce exhaust emissions. With Modern Starting Technology, there’s no more fumbling with your keys, and trying to find the lock in the dark. Your vehicle will sense the presence of the key/fob on your person and electronically unlock the door for you. Now just get in the driver’s seat, press the brake pedal while pushing the start/stop button and off you go!
Just as you would imagine, there’s a whole lot going on to bring us this kind of convenience. John breaks it down into easier to understand segments and covers all the important details you’ll need to know to service vehicles equipped with this feature. Some of the topics discussed are:
· The components involved; modules, sensors, radio frequency emitting and receiving hardware, a more robust starter and more.
· Enabling Criteria-only using start/stop when it’s appropriate.
· Using scan data to trouble shoot problem issues.
· Push Button Start Security
· Safety Protocols
· Discrepancies between manufacturers
New monthly training on current critical topics, led by instructors from AVI’s unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss This Training Event