- This event has passed.
LBT-342 Reprogramming and Flashing
January 23 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
January 23 @ 4:00-5:00 EST – This course will cover j2534 programming and OEM programming. Also, the different types of pitfalls you may encounter when going through the reprogramming process. John Forro will discuss the different types of tools needed and the pros and cons of each tool and the expenses. John will also cover the new RAP tool and how to avoid potential problems when going through the process.
Upon completion of this course the student will understand:
- differences between OEM flashing
- j2534 emissions flashing and newer remote access flashing
- when to flash
- how to install the j2534 toolbox software
- the overall reprogramming process
Live Training Events
Live HD Broadcast training on current critical topics, led by instructors from The Groups’ unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss this Upcoming Live Event
AVI Triple Play
- February 27, 2019 9:00am-4:00 pm EST
- Read Full Event Details