- This event has passed.
AASA Technology Conference
September 29, 2019 - October 1, 2019
Business processes, IT, part data, vehicle data, online, connected and smart part technologies increasingly are converging and creating new opportunities for the aftermarket. The AASA Technology Conference is the industry’s top technology event and will enable attendees to learn about and discuss the opportunities that tomorrow’s technologies will present. The 2019 AASA Technology Conference will be held at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, Boca Raton, Fla.
Planned highlights for the Conference:
- Live Technology Demonstrations – more than ever
- Topics – Digitizing Aftermarket Parts; Member Spotlight – Standard Motor Products; Channel Partner Spotlight; State of Access to Vehicle Data; Convergence of Cataloging, Vehicle Data & E-commerce; E-tailing; Digitized Supply Chains; Aftermarket Blockchain; much more
- Channel Partner – Supplier Technology Roundtables
- Technology Tracks – Marketing, IT & Heavy Duty
- Technology Displays
- Networking; Banquet; Receptions; Door Prizes
Conference registration and more details will be available soon. The Sunday reception, Monday luncheon, Monday networking event and Tuesday banquet are included in the registration fee, which is depicted below:
- Member rep from each ATC member company – No Cost!
- Additional employees from each ATC member company – $560
- Channel Partners (customers/resellers) – $399
- Non-members – $785
- Guests – $160
- Non-ATC Member Solution Providers – please e-mail Ben Brucato for additional information
Mobility Innovation Conference
The second annual Mobility Innovation Conference will be held on Oct. 2 at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, following the AASA Technology Conference. More details are available here.
New monthly training on current critical topics, led by instructors from AVI’s unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss This Training Event
LBT-390 Ignition System Testing
- Through the Month of June
- Read Full Event Details