2020 ADS Convention
January 26 - January 30
The 2020 ADS Convention will be held January 26-30, 2020, co-located with Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas. ADS will hold its annual meeting, training and educational sessions on Sunday and Monday before HDAW (see overall schedule here).
With the new event format comes all new registration information for 2020. Details are listed below; contact ADS headquarters at 816-285-0810 if you have questions.
SAVE BIG: 4 Huge Ways To Save
- Register Early to Save $150: The earlier you register the more you save. The first registration cut off date is November 26th. Save $150 by registering now compared to the second half of January.
- ADS Members Save $200: If you are an ADS member, you will save $200 on your registration compared to a non-member. If you register online, make sure you are logged in to get the member discount. Not a member yet? Contact Brittanne Gasser at 816-285-0810 or firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
- Attend or Exhibit HDAW Savings: If you register as an HDAW attendee, you will save $450 per ADS Service/Distributor Attendee registration. If you are an HDAW exhibitor, you will save $755-$905 per ADS Supplier Attendee registration.
- Special $145 Promo Code: ADS is offering a special Promo Code for ADS registrations of $145/attendee: use Promo Code 2020Discount. For Service/Distributor attendees, use this code and your 2020 rates will be the same or lower than your 2019 registration rates.
Here is the bottomline: Use all the discounts and Service/Distributor Category can register for the ADS Conference for as low as $55/registration. Use all the discounts and Supplier Category can register for the ADS Conference for as low as $0/registration.
To register for ADS, follow these instructions:
- Choose ADS/HDAW or ADS Only: The ADS Convention is being co-located with HDAW. All ADS members are encouraged to register for both ADS and HDAW.
Please note that ADS and HDAW registrations are separate. To register for HDAW, click here. To exhibit at HDAW, click here. Only ADS members who are in good standing as of October 31, 2019 receive discounted HDAW registration rates. Certain HDAW conditions apply.
Members may choose to attend ADS only but those registering for both get savings of $450-$905/ADS registration. ADS will verify members who register for the discounted ADS Convention/HDAW combo rate. If an ADS member registers for the discounted rate but does not register with HDAW, ADS will charge the difference between the combo rate and the Convention only rate or cancel the registration without refund.
- Pick Your ADS Registration Category: This year, there are two ADS registration categories: Service/Distributor Category or Supplier Category. Those categories are mapped to your member type.
Service/Distributor Category: Service Members, Replacement Parts Distributor Members, Technical Training Members, Associate Members, Honorary Members.
Supplier Category: Allied Equipment Manufacturer and Distributor Members, Manufacturer Members, Diesel Engine and Vehicle Manufacturer Members and Replacement Parts Manufacturer Members
If you have questions or need assistance registering, contact Brittanne Gasser at 816-285-0810 or email@example.com.
Thank you for being a member. We look forward to seeing you in January.
New monthly training on current critical topics, led by instructors from AVI's unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss This Training Event
Delphi Technologies Training Series: Making Sense of Sensors
- All December Long
- Read Full Event Details