Welcome to the 2021 AVI Training Conference.
Thank you so much for joining us!
Our classes will be hosted at the beautiful Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa and AVI Studios.
We’ve added and additional technical track and a train the trainer day. This year will be amazing!
- Sanibel Harbor Marriott Resort and Spa
- 17260 Harbour Pointe Dr. - Fort Myers, Florida 33908
- Phone: (239) 466-4000
- Guests have until 12/23/2020 to make their reservation at the group rate.
- This includes complimentary self-parking and access to amenities.
- The Resort fees have been waived.
Ways to Book:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa Reservations- 800-767-7777
- Ask for the 2021 AVI Training group rate.
- Rate is $229 per night.
There is a trolley that will transport guests throughout the resort grounds. AVI will provide a shuttle from the airport on Thursday, January 14 and Sunday, January 17. A shuttle schedule will be provided closer to the event date.
Covid-19 Precautions- We are working to keep you safe, and will be able to proceed with the conference taking Covid-19 into consideration. We will be following CDC Guidelines and asking you to stay home if you have symptoms such as:
- fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- OR, if you have tested positive or have been exposed to anyone with the virus in the past 14 days
- This list does not include all possible symptoms
All seating for classes and meals during the conference will meet appropriate social distancing guidelines. Masks are required for all indoor activities. Masks will be provided if you do not have one. Hand sanitizer will be available, and we ask that you use it frequently. Touch-free temperatures will be taken prior to admission to the event. Temperatures of 100.4 or greater will be denied admission.
All Covid Precautions are subject to change per CDC recommendations. Please check back to this site for updates as we get closer to the event.
Registration will be held at the Opening Night Reception in front of the Caloosa Ballrooms at Sanibel Harbor Marriott Resort.
Morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch will be provided on each day of training.
The Opening Night Reception will be held outdoors poolside at Sanibel Harbour, weather permitting. This is a cocktail reception with hors devours. The Closing Night Reception will include a full dinner and be held inside.
Guest Passes are available for $125. Your guest may attend meals and receptions with this pass. If you are traveling with family or guests, there are many incredible amenities and activities at the Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa for them while you are enjoying the conference. Sanibel Island is just a hop, skip, and a jump away across the Sanibel Causeway. You can find beautiful beaches, fantastic food, or even rent bicycles to explore the island!