AVIonDemand.com works great on its own, but if your school uses Canvas – Our Canvas integration may be for you.
There are 2 options for integrating AVIonDemand with Canvas:
1. Offer individual course links that the instructor can place within their curriculum as a Canvas ‘Assignment’. Students will not have to leave their Canvas account and will not have to log in to our system. AVI Course grades will be recorded as Assignment Grades in your Canvas account. Instructors can access these grades without having to log in to AVI’s system. This option requires additional time for the instructor to add courses as they see fit and is better for schools that want to integrate existing AVI courses into their curriculum.
2. Offer one link to students that lands them on a page that gives them access to all AVI courses including a search feature. Students will not have to leave their Canvas account and will not have to log in to our system. This option tracks grades only on AVI OnDemand, so an instructor account on AVI website would be necessary to access grades. Best if you are offering AVI training to supplement your existing curriculum
* There is no additional login required for both options.
* There is a 1-time setup charge for this integration and a yearly support & maintenance fee each year after.
* An AVI Educator subscription is required: e.g. - Unlimited Educator pass, Educator Diesel pass, ASE Test prep Educator)
Once we have the appropriate contact info, support will follow up with the LTI information and step-by-step instruction to set up the connection.